cell vs gohan flash cell vs gohan flash

Good

Yet it was a little to loud. The animation was great though.

3/5
7/10

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Im Sorry, But It Wasn't Tat Funny

I didn't really like it. It was kinda retarded and it wasn't funny. I don't how you could improve it anymore because it was on the radio and you didn't really do the audio. I don't know what other people think, but that is my opion. KTNXBY

Clay loves to dance Clay loves to dance

WOW

That musta took alot of frames. Good job

click pico click pico

By goly!

AMAZING

trebor47 responds:

Thanks for voting 10!!!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Er, what happened?

I've been playing for the past 4 days and today when I got on all my data was gone? I had 30k, fully customized rockers, many achievements, and lots of songs. I'm a bit disappointed with that, but I understand its not your fault. Something you might want to do is like save codes that contain all songs, rockers, and stats. Maybe make it encrypted so people can't cheat.

Other than that I love this game and think all the haters should just suck it. I can play full quality with no lag with a computer that only has 1 GB of ram. Also I do see the un-syncing, would that be fixed along with the save files if I downloaded the offline version?

Colour My World Colour My World

Beauty at it's best.

I didn't know you could build beauty in a game.

Lise is lief Lise is lief

Epic...

But not what I think of when your trying to be romantic to a girl. :D

Casualty responds:

but what if she likes grindcore!

(Need Comments!) (Need Comments!)

Good

I think is a pretty good song. The guitar needs work. If your using FL Studio to make the guitar, which is what it sounds like to me, try tuning it a bit differently with they're effects. The song should be pretty much complete after that.

Graytail93 responds:

I'm using Magix Music Maker 15 pro edition, there aren't that many styles of guitar to choose from. I agree though, I tried tweaking the guitar but I can't seem to get it to sound the way I want it to. This is actually the first song I made with guitar in it, I usually do classical.

Against happiness (demo) Against happiness (demo)

Sounds good.

Good for walking through a town in an rpg, but not for regular listening.