click pico click pico

trebor47 responds:

Thanks for voting 10!!!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Er, what happened?

I've been playing for the past 4 days and today when I got on all my data was gone? I had 30k, fully customized rockers, many achievements, and lots of songs. I'm a bit disappointed with that, but I understand its not your fault. Something you might want to do is like save codes that contain all songs, rockers, and stats. Maybe make it encrypted so people can't cheat.

Other than that I love this game and think all the haters should just suck it. I can play full quality with no lag with a computer that only has 1 GB of ram. Also I do see the un-syncing, would that be fixed along with the save files if I downloaded the offline version?

Colour My World Colour My World

Beauty at it's best.

I didn't know you could build beauty in a game.

Sniper Assassin 3 Sniper Assassin 3

Great

I loved the entire series so far. Can't wait for the fourth!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Sick

Sick and kick butt game. Someone has to make a metal version\

heres my sick song 666-0---4-1---1---9-9-90---9-59--9---
9------------------------------------
-----------8---0---b-1---9---0----0--
--b-c--bc--b-------------------------
----------------------a--30---7-1---1 ---0----0------a--a------------------
---------------------------------

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Awesome!

Great game. But I am typing right now on a Windows XP. Works fine. Why do so many people make fun of it?

By the way, the god password in this one is Spleenfat

Drums V.2 Drums V.2

NIce Try

By the way for the post below there is a Stop All Sounds Button.

It was alright. But the drums weren't very responsev you couldn't play much. Try fixing it so u can play more.

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Good Game

I thought it was alright, but the submission below mine was right. I beat this game as fast as the songs would go.

LilDwarf responds:

The bar filling up too quickly is a mistake on my part. You see, when I fixed a major bug with the arrows, I forgot to change how much the abr fills up on each song, so what happened is that every song fills up quickly. I was then too lazy to fix that hehe. Thanks for the review!

Clickoween Clickoween

It's alright

I liked the Mario kinda feeling. But I clicked everywhere when I got to the part with spikes and nothing happend. Someone please explain.